Official Pin It To Win It Contest Rules
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Eligibility. Compartment Life Pin it to Win It Contest (the “Contest”) is open to U.S. residents (excluding Puerto Rico), 18 years old or older at the time of entry; and Canadian residents (excluding Quebec), that have reached the age of majority in the province in which they reside by the start date of this Contest as identified below. Employees of SEI, Inc. or Compartment Life and each of its respective affiliated companies, subsidiaries, and advertising or promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with such employees, are not eligible.
3. Entry. The Contest will begin at 8:00 am. (Central Time) on June 11th, and all entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. (Central Time) on June 25, 2012 (the “Contest Period”). The following rules apply to each submission:
Step 1: If you are currently a member of Pinterest, please proceed to Step 3.
Step 2: To become a Pinterest Member: Please send an email to Shannon@compartmentlife.com and an invitation from Compartment Life will be sent to the email address provided by you. Only one (1) email request per person permitted. Pinterest membership is not guaranteed by Compartment Life or SEI Home Furnishings.
Step 3: Once a Pinterest member, please create a SEI Home Furnishings Pin It to Win It Board (hereinafter “Board”) on Pinterest and categorize the Board as home decor. Only one (1) Board entry per person permitted.
Step 4: Pin Your Favorite SEI Home Furnishings Products – Go to either the SEI Home Furnishings Pinterest Page and repin off of the SEI product board http://pinterest.com/SEIhomefurnish/sei-product/ or go to the SEI Home Furnishings website http://www.seidal.com/ to pin 10 – 20 of your favorite SEI Home Furnishing products.
Step 5: To Enter the Contest: – Email a link to your board for a chance to win one of the SEI Home Furnishing products (of a value of up to $150) that you have pinned – Shannon@Compartmentlife.com or post a comment below with a link to your board.
All entrants hereby agree that upon submission of their Board, Compartment Life and SEI Home Furnishings shall have an unlimited license to reproduce the Board, and create any derivative works of the Board in perpetuity, and that Compartment Life and SEI Home Furnishings shall have the right to publish in any media whatsoever the Board (including any reproduction or derivative work) and use it in perpetuity, the entrant’s name and likeness for any lawful purpose, including promotional purposes, without further compensation. By entering the contest, entrant represents that entrant created the Board for his/her entry into this Contest. Upon entry, each entrant (on behalf of him/herself and his/her child/children) also releases Compartment Life and SEI Home Furnishings from all liability arising from his/her entry in the Contest and use of the prizes, and agrees to sign any additional documentation which Compartment Life and SEI Home Furnishings may reasonably request addressing this or any other Contest rules. Compartment Life and SEI Home Furnishings reserves the right to request from any entrant additional documentation it reasonably believes is necessary to validate any entry or award any prize.
4. Prizes and Odds. One winner will be selected to receive a prize of their choosing off of the SEI Home Furnishings Website of a value of up to $150. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Contest may be presented in multiple presentations and in other media, and the odds of winning may depend on the number of eligible participants who enter the Contest through such multiple presentations.
5. Judging. Winners will be selected on or about June 26, 2012, from among all eligible entries received by June 25, 2012. Judging will be done on the basis of creativity, positive representation of brand message, composition and style of expertise of Board submitted.
6. Winner Notification and Acceptance. Winner shall be notified via email on or about June 26, 2012. Return of prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner may be selected. Winners may waive their right to receive prizes. Prizes are nonassignable and nontransferable.
7. Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Contest as solely determined by Sponsor. In the event the Contest is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Contest, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Contest. Should the Contest be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the termination date.
8. Disclaimers. By entering, participants acknowledge and agree that the Sponsor, Sears Holdings Corporation, and their respective corporate parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and the officers, employees and agents of each of them (collectively, the “Contest Entities”) will not be liable for losses or injuries of any kind resulting from any participant’s acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize(s), travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in the Contest, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any malfunctions of the telephone network, computer Internet system, computer dating mechanism, computer equipment, software, or any combination thereof. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the Contest Entities will not be responsible or liable for any injury or damage to any participant’s or third person’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to terminate, suspend or modify the Contest if, at its sole discretion, it determines that for any reason the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or fraud, technical failures, printing, mailing or distribution errors, or any other unanticipated causes or occurrences have compromised the fairness or integrity of the Contest. In the event the Contest is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor reserves the right to award all prizes in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received as of the date of termination.
9. General Release. By entering the Contest, contestants release any and all Contest Entities and any other promotional sponsors, and each of their respective affiliated companies, directors, officers, employees, representatives, partners and agents from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the Contest or with the acceptance, possession or use of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to, loss or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light).
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out