I know we’re all die-hard pinterest fans, but have you checked out a site called The Fancy? It’s like this cross between pinterest, facebook, and amazon. You can “fancy it” much like you would pin something, but this website is different in the fact that most of these items are sold through the Fancy. Here at Compartment Life we’re going to run a little experiment. I’m going to show you two lamps and all of you are going to decide which one makes it out “alive”. Plus we’re going to give away one of each lamp at the end of the contest! Watch the video below to get a better idea of what I’m talking about.
I think I’m most excited for the lamp destruction portion! I had a good time coming up with some possible destruction tactics:
- Throwing the lamp of a building
- Setting the lamp on fire
- Running the lamp over with a truck
- Tossing the lamp to a pack of wild dogs
- Sinking the lamp to depths of the deepest ocean (or pond)
- Subject the lamp to massive water damage
Anyways, here’s everything you need to know about the contest…..
- PRIZE: Castille Espresso Lamp and Sasha Pewter Lamp
- TO ENTER:
- Create an account at The Fancy, you can either set one up with your email or you can join through facebook (I love that feature btw).
- Go to Compartment Life’s Fancy Page.
- Chose the lamp that you love between May 18th and May 28th and “Fancy It”. Then come back and tell us in the comments section!
- Share with your family and friends and come back and tell us in the comments section for one extra entry!
- On Tuesday we’ll select two winners from the comments section to receive the lamp of their choice. The lamp with the least amount of “Fancy’s” by May 28th will be destroyed and uploaded to YouTube for your viewing pleasure.
- CONTEST CLOSES: Monday, May 28th at 5pm CST
- NUMBER OF WINNERS: Two
- PRIZE SHIPS: The United States
- USUAL STUFF: One entry per e-mail address is permitted. The winner will be selected randomly and announced on Tuesday as an update to this post. That’s right, come right back here on Tuesday for the announcement of our winner. Good luck…
How do you think we should destroy the lamp? Start fancying the lamps because only you can save the one you love!
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out