Technology is a wonderful thing. It is constantly evolving and there always seems to be some new gadget or contraption for the kitchen that not only makes life a lot easier, but looks pretty stylish, too. Based on the opinions of friends, family, and what always seems to be flying off the shelves, I have compiled a list of the top five must-have kitchen items. Consider adding a few of these items to your own kitchen, or keep them in mind when shopping for holiday gifts for your loved ones if their kitchens are looking a little bare.
1. KitchenAid Contour Food Processor, $199.99. With its sleek and smooth finish, this food processor can create everything from batters, bread, appetizers, sauces, soups, and much more. It is a must-have for any at-home chef!
2. Keurig Platinum B70 Single Serve Brewer, $179.99. In just one minute you can have a perfectly brewed cup of hot coffee without the hassle of measuring out the water and coffee grinds each time. The Kuerig uses specially-designed K-Cups that come in a variety of flavors and are available in popular coffee brands that you’re used to waking up to, including Starbucks and Dunkin Donuts . No more mess, no more wait—just convenience and style for every coffee lover. In addition to coffee, though, these wonderful devices make a plethora of other yummy drinks, including hot apple cider, hot cocoa, tea, iced tea and iced coffee. There are other models available, but this is the one I’ve got my eye on!
3. Nostalgia Electrics Old Fashioned Wood Ice Cream Maker, $49.99. Now this is something that the kids will really love—actually, as an ice cream lover myself, I am intrigued too! This unique looking device makes a ton of different creamy delights right in your own home, and now makes ice cream purchases a thing of the past.
4. KitchenAid Stainless Steal Slow Cooker, $79.99. Now this is one item that is absolutely essential for any kitchen, and I still have yet to purchase one myself! I know that when I finally do, it will be one of those, “where have you been all my life” moments. A slow cooker is not only great for those with a busy lifestyle, because it basically does all the work for you, but the food is so tender when it’s finished cooking that it just melts in your mouth. What I love about this one is that you can leave it unattended and I love the way it looks, too.
5. Cuisinart Sandwich Grill, $19.99. This is an item I own and cannot live without! You heat it up, put in the ingredients, and when it’s ready—a green light will go on. It’s as simple as that, and I find that it makes the perfect grilled cheese sandwiches without turning on the stove, or constantly flipping and worrying about it cooking the way I want it. The sandwich maker cooks sandwiches perfectly, and did I mention it can cook two at a time? You can also cook any other hot sandwich you desire, as long as you use regularly sliced bread. What I love about this item, though, is that it isn’t just a sandwich maker. It makes other things perfectly as well. Some of the things that it can make include French toast, omelets and fruit tarts, and they all come out deliciously. There is a recipe book that comes with the sandwich grill that tells you how to make each of these things.
All of the above items are available at Bed Bath & Beyond. What’s also great about this store, in addition to having so many necessities in one place, are those 20% discount coupons and the ones that give $5.00 off any purchase of $15.00 or more. There are restrictions to specific brands, so remember to read the fine print first—but I love that Bed Bath & Beyond will honor the coupons long after the expiration date has passed. I know that it can be very difficult to decide which items to purchase for a kitchen with all the options available these days, whether for yourself or a loved one, but the options above will look great in any home and provide tons of convenience.
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out