I am loving me some cobalt blue this week! Honestly I like any kind of blue, but I have a special place in my
heart palate for any type of deep dark blue. So, if anyone wants to use this as a gift guide for what to get me this year, I’m not gonna stop you!
Weird reasons why I love blue:
- It’s calming and tranquil
- It reminds me of water, I L-O-V-E any water activity
- It always looks purty on me no matter how pasty-pale I get
- My room is blue, BAM!
- I think more people need blue in their life
Yeah, I know I’m strange, but at least I know it. I think life is too short to live in a
world home where the walls are not your favorite color, and honestly my whole room is a very similar shade of this blue. So live well and don’t be afraid to add your favorite colors to your home!
1. Timid Whale Print- $20; 2. Dualite Toaster – $79.95; 3. Le Creuset Teakettle – $100; 4. Blue Ridge Mountains Wedge – $59.99; 5. Royal Blue Shatterproof Christmas Ornaments – $20; 6. Native Union Pop Phone Handset – $35; 7. Cobalt Blue Tumblers – $3.50; 8. Flamingo Blue Stool- $18.95; 9. Blue Vintage Refrigerator – $1499
P.S. you may have noticed we have a few new writers running around such as Miss Christi Fitch, check out her first two weekly posts on Compartment Life here and here. Keep your eyes open for new contributors this winter!
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out