Other potential titles for this post:
- I’m sorry to go but I really mustache
- Mustache Bash
The Mustache movement is in full swing and taking over design trends by storm. They’re on pillows, they’re on blankets, even attached to sunglasses! I actually went to Austin two weeks ago and there were literally the crazy faux mustaches everywhere, I went so far as to march up to a man I saw and I asked him if his mustache was real….surprising it was, he even let me tug on it for proof. That’s Austin for you! Check out these mustache themed products:
1. Sunstache – $8; 2. Mustache Wall Clock – $16; 3. Cool Mustache Small Pet Bowl – $20; 4. Mr. Mustache Ornament – $8; 5. Mustache Pillow – $49; 6. Mustache Party Glass Identifiers – $15; 7. Mustache Mousepad – $14.95
P.S. Did you know that November has unofficially been declared mustache month? Or as many mustache enthusiasts would call it, Movember!
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out