Pinterest never ceases to amaze me in its ability to inspire creativity in its users (check out my pinterest board here). Recently, it inspired a whole blogging community to tackle some DIY projects. Becca recently went trolling on pinterest for some ideas on creating DIY art and she came up with this truly simple yet high effective way of creating unique art. You might remember Becca from her headboard DIY she did for us a couple of weeks ago.
1. Lay the tape in any abstract way you desire. Becca selected a chevron type design, an abstract design, and a perpendicular design.
2. Paint your desired color on top of the tape. Remove promptly after painting. If you wait for it to dry it will peel paint off in areas you don’t want.
3. Let dry and hang!
Don’t you just love quick projects? Becca hung hers above the headboard she refinished, what a crafty girl!
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out