I love a good buy, and when I was recently seized with the thought of adding a chair to my living room I knew I wanted something soft and simple but with a little fun pattern, but not overwhelming. So I have created for you another, bum- ba-da-dum….BUY THIS NOT THAT. Not so extreme as last time, but it’s still a significant difference and that extra cash could be spent on throw pillows or new paint!
So here’s the run down on the two chairs and their differences:
Armless Chair in Lemongrass $350 ($349.99 if you want to be exact)
This chair is great because while it has some fun color to it, it’s still considered a neutral. Believe you me I need some neutrals in my space. I have become overwhelmed with all the colors I have in my life (I guess it’s because I’m just such a colorful person), and I could use a fun pattern in a neutral shade. Plus, when moving or redecorating the shade on this chair is compatible with many different styles and colors.
- 27.5″ W x 32″ D x 35.5″ H
- Lemongrass fabric color
- Hand-crafted solid wood legs
- Max weight capacity 300 lbs
- Hardwood, plywood, foam, and poly fabric construction
Sumba Ikat Chair $499
This chair weighs in with almost the same dimensions (see below). The chair comes in a bright blue, and don’t get me wrong, I hope by now you have learned that blue is my jam, my favorite color, but I do need most of my furniture to versatile enough to go with my choices in paint colors. I think the main differences in the price comes down to the fact that this chair also comes with an accent pillow and is made out of 100% cotton. But for $150 more beans? Sorry, I just don’t think it’s worth it.
- 32”W x 25”D x 33”H
- Seat Height – 19”
- Inside seating – 24”W x 21”D
- Solid wood construction
- 100% cotton Ikat fabric
- Accent Pillow
- Removable legs have an espresso finish
- Made in the USA
Get Weekly Steals and DIY's in Your Inbox!
- Yesterday, I was sending thoughts out into the Twitter-verse when I came across this gorgeous image from Elle Decor… »
- Gold Stones $Free, Allegra Hicks Placemat Set $9.99, Bracket Dinnerware $3.95-$6.95, Manchester Glass Set $128.00,… »
- Here is a breath of fresh air in the rug world. Lulu & Georgia carry accessories for all style types, glamorous,… »
Blogs To Check Out